Some vendors attend on monthly basis. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to find who will be at the market this week!
- Hoi of SoSweetS
- The Loubes Family of Monte Carlo Bakery
- Chris Pavlakos Mangoes
- Jonny of Jonny's Food Forest
- Tony of Capt'n Tony's Salsa
- Barbara of Swiss Treats
- Lou from Nonna D's Olives
- Dana of Savage Siren
- Suki Patterson Korean Cooking
- Nella of Tha Best Kombucha II
- Peggy Chappell of Organo
- Enzo of The Big Dream Factory
- Doug of Doug’s Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Tom and Laurie of Log Cabin Groves
- Tracy and Troy of Deep Roots Meat
- Mary and Angie of Ensey Tropical Fruit
- Suzanne of Funky Chicken Farm
- The crew of Healthy Living Aquaponics
- Keely of Keely Dairy
- Alex of Pure Produce
- Blake of R & B Farms
- Liz of Green Flamingo Farm
- Julia of The Farm At Rockledge Gardens
- Les and Ivy of Sweet ot Eat
- Angela and Rory of Ferrara's Bakery
Become a Vendor!
Do you have a unique agricultural product that you would like to sell at our market? We would love to see you at the market! Simply download our vendor application and submit to the office by 5 p.m. on the Monday before the market for consideration in that week's market.
Download our vendor application packet.
The Market committee will review and approve all vendor application before a vendor can participate in the market. Applications received AFTER 5 p.m. on Monday will be considered for the following week’s market. Space at the market and the items a vendor offers will be factors in determining approval.
All spaces are ten-foot x ten-foot (10'x10') stalls. Fees (including tax) are as follows:
- Daily Vendor/Farmer Fee: $20.00
- Monthly Vendor/Farmer Fee: $70.00
- 3 Month Vendor/Farmer Fee: $220.00
- 6 Month Vendor/Farmer Fee: $420.00
- 9 Month Vendor/Farmer Fee: $620.00
- Annual Vendor Farmer Fee: $820.00
Payment on a seasonal fee basis must be made prior to the first Market day of the Market season, as announced by the Market Manager. Seasonal fees may be pro-rated for vendors seeking to rent exhibit space after the Market season has commenced at the discretion of the Market Manager.
No reimbursement will be made for fees paid if a vendor decides to no longer participate at the Market. Vendors may call 321-633-1702 concerning Market closure due to inclement weather.
Learn more about our farmers and producers!
Green Flamingo Farm
Community Supported Agriculture
In the winter of 2009, Green Flamingo Farm began hosting a small Community Supported Agriculture program. Since that time we have improved our soil, our CSA baskets, and our availability.
The Green Flamingo CSA, or Community Supported Agriculture, offers the unique opportunity for local farmers and the local community to join forces and give new life to agriculture in America. Increasingly food production is influenced by certain corporations interested in profits rather than quality and environmental safety; Green Flamingo Farm strives to remove itself from the inequities and ecological devastation of the present market system, by creating a social, economic, and environmental alternative.
By joining our small farm you invest in the local economy and help keep land productive and responsibly managed. This system of farming brings together farmers, community members, and agricultural land into a mutually beneficial relationship.
Members of the community purchase a farm share for a growing season. Their commitment implies a willingness to share with the farmer both the bounty of the land and at least some of the risks of its production. The farmer receives fair compensation, and in return members receive a variety of fresh picked, delicious organic vegetables grown by farmers they personally know and trust.